My train ticket
WOODWORKING VESSELS FOR CUSTOMERS SHIP
Due to the impact of COVID-19 epidemic, the railway had to suspend a series of passenger trains. To overcome difficulties, the railway industry has promoted the development of a network of freight trains, especially international intermodal container shipsDue to the impact of COVID-19 epidemic, the railway had to suspend a series of passenger trains. To overcome difficulties, the railway industry has promoted the development of a network of freight trains, especially international intermodal container ships
"THE FLOOR ROAD"
From 2019, Vietnam Railway Corporation and China National Railway Corporation signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the connection between Vietnam-China railway intermodal and specialized trains from China to Europe, the development of freight transport between the two countries' railways and the Eurasian railway is likened to "Silk Road". However, the current international intermodal freight volume has not met the demand and transport capacity of the two sides. Although the volume of transport has continuously increased, it has not kept pace with the growth of trade turnover between Vietnam and China, specifically: The volume of goods transported through the two Lao Cai - Son Yeu border gates and Dong Dang - Bang Tuong in 2019 reached 828.3 thousand tons (equal to 116% compared to 2018); The first 6 months of 2020 will reach 421.1 thousand tons (equal to 110% over the same period).
Regarding the connection of Vietnam - China railway transport with China - Europe railway transport routes, in 2019, it was able to run 111 container trains through Dong Dang - Bang Tuong border gate (in which the direction of Vietnam - China is 60 groups of 1,688 TEU transports (standard railway cargo container), China - Vietnam direction is 51 groups of 1,300 TEU transports) along with other containers transported in other clusters, the number of exported containers reaches 2,538 TEU. , the number of imported containers reached 1482 TEU, in which the number of containers transiting China to continue to Chengdu and Chongqing to connect to the China - Europe train is 1,524 TEU. In the first 6 months of 2020, the number of exported containers reached 2,895 TEU, the number of imported containers reached 2,858 TEU.
Currently, Vietnam Railways has actively cooperated with China Railway and railway countries such as Russia, Khazakstan and Mongolia to transport passengers and goods from Vietnam to other countries as well as vice versa. Especially since the end of 2017, Vietnam Railway has been connected via China railway to transport goods by container from Vietnam to Russia, Europe (UK, France, Germany, Poland ...), other countries. Central Asia and vice versa. The volume of transportation increased sharply over the years.
According to the representative of the Railway Transport and Trade Joint Stock Company (Ratraco), goods are transported from Vietnam to China and then from China to Central Asia and Europe. Due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, international intermodal passenger ships have stopped running from April 4, 2020, to remove difficulties each week Ratraco operates from 2-3 pairs of ships / week, each pair of ships from 26 - 30 containers. The output of exported goods is 851 containers, the main products are electronics, fruits such as jackfruit, dragon fruit, mango ...
In addition to the Dong Dang - Bang Tuong route, the railway industry also promotes the Hanoi - Lao Cai international route and well maintains a pair of freight trains specializing in the Khai Vien (China) - Hai Phong route that run daily with fertilizers. DAP from China to Vietnam and sulfur goods in transit from Hai Phong port to China. With goods going to a third country, Vietnam has some traditional products such as dry tea and pickled cucumbers exported to Central Asian countries. Ratraco is currently deploying rail transit cargo routes from Thailand, Laos to China, from China to Cambodia and vice versa. In addition, it is promoting the transportation of LCL goods (packing small packages of many shippers in 1 container) from Russia, expected to run the first trip by the end of September.
MANY BENEFITS FOR STAYING
Head of Business Planning Department of Vietnam Railway Corporation - Mr. Nguyen Chinh Nam said that in the context of passenger transportation facing many difficulties, the railway industry has changed direction to promote freight transport, in which promoting international two-way transport. Currently, the units have released many international intermodal transport products, at the right time, which have attracted customers. Typically, reefer container ships generate electricity themselves to transport frozen goods, import and export fruit. The representative of Vietnam Railway Corporation said that the most difficult thing today is that Vietnam does not have a 1435mm wagon that is qualified to run on China Railways, so it must be converted to a 1.435mm railway at Bang station. Wall to move goods inland to China or to a third country.
According to the Deputy General Director of Ratraco - Mr. Nguyen Hoang Thanh, railway transport has the advantage of transporting large volume, long distance and outstanding safety. Along with that, the short travel time by rail is only 18-20 days compared to 40-45 days if traveling by sea, this is a great competitive advantage, especially for items that need good storage conditions. , fast delivery time. Vietnam Railways has been an official member of the OSJD Railway Cooperation since 1956. OSJD currently has 28 member countries.
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
- Sapa travel experience by train 2N1Đ
- TRADE UNION QUANG NAM - DA NANG SAIGON JOINT STOCK COMPANY SUPPORTING COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PREVENTION
- DA NANG PROPOSED OPEN OPENING 2 QUESTIONAL TRAINS TO RETURN 10,000 LOCAL PEOPLE
- NOTICE: TRAINING TRAINING TP. HO CHI MINH - PHAN DEPUTY NGHIA 2/9
- TRAINING SCHEDULE IN THE NORTH September 2, 2020: HA NOI - HAI PHONG, HA NOI - VINH
- NOT TALKS ABOUT WEEKLY OF WEEKLY
- RUNNING SCHEDULE ON HANOI - HAI PHONG LINE
- THE FIRST TRAIN OF THE NHON METRO LINE - HANOI STATION
- RETURN PROPERTY OF PASSENGERS TO FORGET ON THE TRAIN
- DA NANG PROPOSED RETURNING TRAVEL, IRON AND AIR CONDITIONER
- NOTICE: STOP 1 STARTING TO PAY PASSENGERS FOR TRAINS: SE1, SE2, SE8
- There is a market train going into my life!
- TICKETS WILL BE SELL IN FIRST OCTOBER 2021
- NEXT INFORMATION ABOUT TAN TAN USE 2021
- Storm warning
- SHIP UNIQUE TOP 10 BEST BEAUTIFUL TRAINS IN THE WORLD
- ANNUAL REPORT ON EXPORTING ANTI-AGING PAGE FOR THE IRON INDUSTRY
- OFFICIAL OPENING TICKETS FOR TET TAN TAN 2021 FROM 8.00 PM ON OCTOBER, 2020 /20
- SAIGON IRON ROAD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY GIVES A GIFT TO SUPPORT CNV AFFECTED BY COVID-19 TRANSPORTATION AND COMPLETE SCENE
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
- SOME REGULATIONS ON PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF TET TAN TAN TAN 2021 TICKETS
- HANOI: TRAFFIC TRAINS FOR STUDENTS
- FROM 1/10/2020, PASSENGER CAN BUY TRAIN TICKET WITH PACKAGE, INTEREST RATES 0%
- The community wagon connects to the SE3 train departing from Hanoi station on the evening of October 2.
- PROMOTE RUNNING SP3 TRAIN (HANOI - LAO CAI) ON THURSDAY WEEK
- FLOOR THE STONE TO THE IRON ROAD AT NHA TRANG (KHANH HOA)
- Close-up of METRO BEN THANH - SUOI TIEN TRAIN OFFICIALS AT HO CHI MINH CITY
- UPDATING INFORMATION ON SHIP SLOWS SITUATION AFFECTED BY RAISES IN THE CENTRAL REGION
- SELL E-DEVICE TICKETS, TRAFFIC PASSENGERS MAY BE POSITIONING
- ANNOUNCEMENT: TRANSFER OF PASSENGERS TO SE1, SE3, SE8 TRAIN STARTED ON OCTOBER 16 BETWEEN DONG HA AND PHON TRACH STATION BY CAR
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.