My train ticket
Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
The Vietnam Railways Corporation (VNR) recently submitted a proposal to the Ministry of Transport to upgrade 22 tunnels on the railway line between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.Vietnam Railway to equitise subsidiaries as part of reforms Transport ministry affirms wavy railway meets safety standards The railway is the main line in Vietnam, and covers 1,726 km.
The tunnels are located in the central provinces of Quang Binh, Thua Thien Hue, Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen and Khanh Hoa.
Doi Sy Hung, deputy general director of the corporation, said that the restoration would improve the safety and effectiveness of the railway system.
The project aims to increase the average train speed to between 80kmph and 90kmph for passenger trains and between 50kmph and 60kmph for goods trains.
Railways only account for 2.19% of the transport market share, and 1.2% of the logistics sector.
The restoration includes the upgrade of the drainage system along the tunnels.
If approved, the project will take more than five years to complete.
The VND3 trillion (US$136 million) project will be funded by the State budget and Government bonds.
Previously in February, the VRC also proposed its plan to develop its railway transport system towards 2020, which was approved by the Prime Minister.
The strategy also includes a plan to build a new high-speed north-south railway with priority given to busy routes such as Hanoi to HCM City, Hanoi toVinh and HCM City to NhaTrang.
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
- Sapa travel experience by train 2N1Đ
- TRADE UNION QUANG NAM - DA NANG SAIGON JOINT STOCK COMPANY SUPPORTING COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PREVENTION
- DA NANG PROPOSED OPEN OPENING 2 QUESTIONAL TRAINS TO RETURN 10,000 LOCAL PEOPLE
- NOTICE: TRAINING TRAINING TP. HO CHI MINH - PHAN DEPUTY NGHIA 2/9
- WOODWORKING VESSELS FOR CUSTOMERS SHIP
- TRAINING SCHEDULE IN THE NORTH September 2, 2020: HA NOI - HAI PHONG, HA NOI - VINH
- NOT TALKS ABOUT WEEKLY OF WEEKLY
- RUNNING SCHEDULE ON HANOI - HAI PHONG LINE
- THE FIRST TRAIN OF THE NHON METRO LINE - HANOI STATION
- RETURN PROPERTY OF PASSENGERS TO FORGET ON THE TRAIN
- DA NANG PROPOSED RETURNING TRAVEL, IRON AND AIR CONDITIONER
- NOTICE: STOP 1 STARTING TO PAY PASSENGERS FOR TRAINS: SE1, SE2, SE8
- There is a market train going into my life!
- TICKETS WILL BE SELL IN FIRST OCTOBER 2021
- NEXT INFORMATION ABOUT TAN TAN USE 2021
- Storm warning
- SHIP UNIQUE TOP 10 BEST BEAUTIFUL TRAINS IN THE WORLD
- ANNUAL REPORT ON EXPORTING ANTI-AGING PAGE FOR THE IRON INDUSTRY
- OFFICIAL OPENING TICKETS FOR TET TAN TAN 2021 FROM 8.00 PM ON OCTOBER, 2020 /20
- SAIGON IRON ROAD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY GIVES A GIFT TO SUPPORT CNV AFFECTED BY COVID-19 TRANSPORTATION AND COMPLETE SCENE
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.