My train ticket
SOME REGULATIONS ON PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF TET TAN TAN TAN 2021 TICKETS
🥳 As announced, from 8:00 am on October 1, 2020, the railway industry will open to sell tickets for Tan Suu 2021 New Year train tickets at all forms of ticket sales: online, at stations, agents, ....🥳 As announced, from 8:00 am on October 1, 2020, the railway industry will open to sell tickets for Tan Suu 2021 New Year train tickets at all forms of ticket sales: online, at stations, agents, .... Page please post Latest train timetable (Updated to September 28) and some regulations on buying and paying train tickets:
🔴 I. REGULATIONS ON THE SALE OF CHAIRS FOR CHILDREN (SUBJECT TO BUY TICKETS)
When a passenger with a child traveling with you buys a bed or seat ticket and voluntarily agree to write in the pre-printed request form of the transport branch with the content "Request to buy child passenger seat ticket and guarantee yourself!" safe for children when sharing the same seat with an adult ", each adult passenger ticket is purchased with an extra child ticket, when boarding the train, it is arranged to use the same seat with the accompanying adult.
🟠 II. REGULATIONS ON THE SALE OF CHAIR TICKETS FOR CONVERTORS AND SELL SEAT TICKETS
- To meet the increasing travel demand during Tet, VNR sells a convertible ticket for a 4-bed soft bed, one bunk bed sells 03 soft seats (only train SNT1 / SNT2, SNT11 / SNT12 runs Saigon - Nha Trang and does not convert.
- Selling extra seats with plastic seats with the price calculated by 80% of the lowest seat fare specified in the ticket price list on that train (only SNT1 / SNT2, SNT11 / SNT12 trains running Saigon - Nha Pages and vice versa; wagons converted to soft seats do not sell extra seats).
🟡 III. REGULATIONS ON THE CHANGE AND PAY OF TICKETS OF PASSENGERS
📌. A ticket payment deduction applies to train tickets during the period:
- From February 5, 2021 to February 13, 2021 for even train marks.
- From February 14, 2021 to February 27, 2021, for odd-numbered ships.
- From February 5, 2021 to February 10, 2021, for odd-numbered trains with departure from Hanoi station, there are stations from Phu Ly stations to Dong Hoi stations.
- From February 14, 2021 to the end of February 21, 2021, for the even-numbered train, there is a station from Dong Hoi to Phu Ly stations and the arrival station is Hanoi station.
* Individual tickets: Pre-pay tickets before train runs from 10 hours to less than 24 hours, fee is 30% of the fare; from 1 day to less than 5 days, the fee is 20% of the fare; For 5 days or more, the fee is 10% of the fare.
* Group tickets: Tickets are paid 1 day to less than 5 days before the train runs, the fee is 30% of the fare; from 5 days to less than 10 days, the fee is 20% of the fare; For 10 days or more, the fee is 10% of the fare.
* Does not apply to exchange tickets individually or in groups.
📌 Outside of the time mentioned above, the following deduction for ticket exchange and return will be applied:
- Ticket exchange: Individual ticket is changed 24 hours or more before the train, the fee is 20,000 VND / ticket; Does not apply to redemption for group tickets.
- Return tickets:
+ Individual tickets: Pay tickets before the train runs from 4 hours to less than 24 hours, the fee is 20% of the fare; 24 hours or more the fee is 10% of the fare.
+ Group tickets: Pay tickets before the train runs from 24 hours to less than 72 hours, the fee is 20% of the fare; 72 hours or more the fee is 10% of the fare.
📌 Ticket payment method.
- When passengers buy tickets and pay online through the ticketing website of the railway industry, ticketing apps or applications to buy train tickets of third parties, they can pay online through ticketing websites of the sugar industry. iron or go directly to the station.
- When passengers buy tickets by other forms, want to change tickets, pay passengers tickets to the station directly with the main identification of the train ride or the buyer for the ticket exchange and return staff. At the same time, the information on the train pass must match the passenger's identification.
🟢 IV. PAYMENT AND CHECK OF Bills when buying TICKETS ONLINE
📌. Payment method when the passenger has successfully booked:
- Online payment (online);
- Pay directly at railway stations, ticketing points, ticket agents of VNR.
- Payment at VIB Bank's transaction offices nationwide.
- Payment at collection points at post offices, under the Vietnam Post Corporation (VN Post).
📌. Payment time:
- For tickets paid online (online): payment period is within 30 minutes from the time of successful booking;
- For postpaid tickets successfully booked within the following time period:
+ From 08:00 on October 1, 2020 to 24:00 on October 10, 2020, payment deadline after successful booking is made within 48 hours;
+ From 0:00 on October 11, 2020 to 24:00 on October 20, 2020, the payment period after successful booking is 24 hours;
+ From 00:00 on 21/10/2020 onwards, payment deadline after successful booking is 12 hours (as at present).
- For successfully booked tickets without payment within the time specified above, the reserved seats will be returned to the ticketing system at random.
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
- Sapa travel experience by train 2N1Đ
- TRADE UNION QUANG NAM - DA NANG SAIGON JOINT STOCK COMPANY SUPPORTING COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PREVENTION
- DA NANG PROPOSED OPEN OPENING 2 QUESTIONAL TRAINS TO RETURN 10,000 LOCAL PEOPLE
- NOTICE: TRAINING TRAINING TP. HO CHI MINH - PHAN DEPUTY NGHIA 2/9
- WOODWORKING VESSELS FOR CUSTOMERS SHIP
- TRAINING SCHEDULE IN THE NORTH September 2, 2020: HA NOI - HAI PHONG, HA NOI - VINH
- NOT TALKS ABOUT WEEKLY OF WEEKLY
- RUNNING SCHEDULE ON HANOI - HAI PHONG LINE
- THE FIRST TRAIN OF THE NHON METRO LINE - HANOI STATION
- RETURN PROPERTY OF PASSENGERS TO FORGET ON THE TRAIN
- DA NANG PROPOSED RETURNING TRAVEL, IRON AND AIR CONDITIONER
- NOTICE: STOP 1 STARTING TO PAY PASSENGERS FOR TRAINS: SE1, SE2, SE8
- There is a market train going into my life!
- TICKETS WILL BE SELL IN FIRST OCTOBER 2021
- NEXT INFORMATION ABOUT TAN TAN USE 2021
- Storm warning
- SHIP UNIQUE TOP 10 BEST BEAUTIFUL TRAINS IN THE WORLD
- ANNUAL REPORT ON EXPORTING ANTI-AGING PAGE FOR THE IRON INDUSTRY
- OFFICIAL OPENING TICKETS FOR TET TAN TAN 2021 FROM 8.00 PM ON OCTOBER, 2020 /20
- SAIGON IRON ROAD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY GIVES A GIFT TO SUPPORT CNV AFFECTED BY COVID-19 TRANSPORTATION AND COMPLETE SCENE
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
- HANOI: TRAFFIC TRAINS FOR STUDENTS
- FROM 1/10/2020, PASSENGER CAN BUY TRAIN TICKET WITH PACKAGE, INTEREST RATES 0%
- The community wagon connects to the SE3 train departing from Hanoi station on the evening of October 2.
- PROMOTE RUNNING SP3 TRAIN (HANOI - LAO CAI) ON THURSDAY WEEK
- FLOOR THE STONE TO THE IRON ROAD AT NHA TRANG (KHANH HOA)
- Close-up of METRO BEN THANH - SUOI TIEN TRAIN OFFICIALS AT HO CHI MINH CITY
- UPDATING INFORMATION ON SHIP SLOWS SITUATION AFFECTED BY RAISES IN THE CENTRAL REGION
- SELL E-DEVICE TICKETS, TRAFFIC PASSENGERS MAY BE POSITIONING
- ANNOUNCEMENT: TRANSFER OF PASSENGERS TO SE1, SE3, SE8 TRAIN STARTED ON OCTOBER 16 BETWEEN DONG HA AND PHON TRACH STATION BY CAR
- VIETNAM IRON ROADS FREE SHIPPING TO THE CENTRAL PEOPLE
- TRAINING PLAN AFFECTED BY STORM No. 9: CANCELLATION OF TRAINS: SE1, SE3 / SE4 ON 27/10; SE7 / SE8, SE21 / SE22 Vessels October 28th
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.