My train ticket
IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
Railway industry focuses on environmental protection on passenger ships, especially in waste treatment, ending discharge into the environment.Railway industry focuses on environmental protection on passenger ships, especially in waste treatment, ending discharge into the environment.
INVESTMENT IN AUTOMATIC CLEANING EQUIPMENT, DIRECT WASTE DISPOSAL
On passenger trains on the North - South railway route and also on local routes such as Hanoi - Hai Phong, Hanoi - Lao Cai for about 4-5 years, the carriages are clean, no train smells are present. featured to discomfort, haunting passengers. In particular, the toilet room is much cleaner than before, there is no scene of direct discharge into the train track.
Ms. Han Nhu Quynh, Head of the International Cooperation Department - Science and Technology, Vietnam Railway Corporation, said that this is the result of the corporation's efforts in investing and implementing many solutions to ensure the environment. on passenger wagons in particular, the railway environment in general.
According to Quynh, solid waste on passenger ships consists of two main types: domestic solid waste, generated mainly from the disposal of passengers and industrial solid waste accounts for a very small proportion, arising from production activities of technical staff by train or from passengers, are collected to the workshop for examination and repair of wagons. Here, sort, store, transfer and handle in accordance with the law.
For daily-life solid waste, on each wagon, there are temporary garbage storage bins at the front of the wagon, small trash cans in each passenger compartment and in the toilet cubicle. The staff on the train will collect, use a bag to prevent spillage, cause spread to the environment and put it down the station. Then, the waste is transferred to the local environmental treatment units according to regulations.
Particularly for the waste caused by cleaning activities on the train, since 2015, Vietnam Railway Corporation has invested in a project to install septic sanitary equipment on 821 passenger carriages, ensuring compliance with the standard. of the Ministry of Transport.
Accordingly, all waste is collected and treated according to microbiological technology, ending the direct discharge to the railway, affecting the outside environment, and not causing odors and air pollution in the wagon. .
After this project, newly built and renovated passenger carriages will later install modern septic sanitary equipment, suitable for operating passenger trains. At the same time, there is a specific process in collecting and treating waste generated after a train operation.
THE CAR IS HOME, WHERE CAN'T CLEAN IT
Mr. Pham Van Bay, Head of the Saigon Train Station (Phuong Nam Railway Stewardess), said that at the departure station, the wagons were also cleaned by the professional cleaning team.
During the train's run, with the motto "the wagon is home", the staff in charge of the wagon must clean at least 3 times a day and with the spirit of "Don't do that, you don't want to clean it up somewhere". The trainmaster is responsible for checking and supervising the implementation.
In each bathroom there is a hygiene checklist for the trainmaster to comment. "This is one of the bases and criteria for evaluating the quality of service staff on wagons, thereby enhancing the staff's responsibility, keeping the wagon clean," said Bay.
Along with wagon cleaning, according to Mr. Bay, in order to ensure air quality and handle train odors in the closed air-conditioned vehicle environment, the railway sector also regulates periodically spraying deodorants; specified minimum air-conditioning temperature.
In addition, the Railway Medical Center will have staff periodically or irregularly check the environmental assurance on the train, from the air quality, the problem of waste ... Every month, spraying wagon, spraying insecticides such as cockroaches, aphids and seasonal spray prevention ...
Ms. Han Nhu Quynh said that by actively implementing the above solutions not only ensure the environment in passenger transportation, improve service quality, but also raise awareness of hygiene and protection. the environment of railway units, staff and passengers.
However, according to Quynh, in the work of ensuring the railway environment, there are still certain difficulties and limitations that need to be overcome. That is the lack of guidance documents, specialized standards on environmental quality on railway vehicles to base for application.
The investment in the project or concentrating science and technology resources to research and apply new solutions in railway waste treatment is still limited. On the other hand, there are currently no regulations on administrative handling for violations of environmental protection regulations in the railway sector ...
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
- Sapa travel experience by train 2N1Đ
- TRADE UNION QUANG NAM - DA NANG SAIGON JOINT STOCK COMPANY SUPPORTING COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PREVENTION
- DA NANG PROPOSED OPEN OPENING 2 QUESTIONAL TRAINS TO RETURN 10,000 LOCAL PEOPLE
- NOTICE: TRAINING TRAINING TP. HO CHI MINH - PHAN DEPUTY NGHIA 2/9
- WOODWORKING VESSELS FOR CUSTOMERS SHIP
- TRAINING SCHEDULE IN THE NORTH September 2, 2020: HA NOI - HAI PHONG, HA NOI - VINH
- NOT TALKS ABOUT WEEKLY OF WEEKLY
- RUNNING SCHEDULE ON HANOI - HAI PHONG LINE
- THE FIRST TRAIN OF THE NHON METRO LINE - HANOI STATION
- RETURN PROPERTY OF PASSENGERS TO FORGET ON THE TRAIN
- DA NANG PROPOSED RETURNING TRAVEL, IRON AND AIR CONDITIONER
- NOTICE: STOP 1 STARTING TO PAY PASSENGERS FOR TRAINS: SE1, SE2, SE8
- There is a market train going into my life!
- TICKETS WILL BE SELL IN FIRST OCTOBER 2021
- NEXT INFORMATION ABOUT TAN TAN USE 2021
- Storm warning
- SHIP UNIQUE TOP 10 BEST BEAUTIFUL TRAINS IN THE WORLD
- ANNUAL REPORT ON EXPORTING ANTI-AGING PAGE FOR THE IRON INDUSTRY
- OFFICIAL OPENING TICKETS FOR TET TAN TAN 2021 FROM 8.00 PM ON OCTOBER, 2020 /20
- SAIGON IRON ROAD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY GIVES A GIFT TO SUPPORT CNV AFFECTED BY COVID-19 TRANSPORTATION AND COMPLETE SCENE
- IRON ROAD TREATMENT TRAIN WASTE WASTE, ENVIRONMENTAL ENVIRONMENT
- SOME REGULATIONS ON PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF TET TAN TAN TAN 2021 TICKETS
- HANOI: TRAFFIC TRAINS FOR STUDENTS
- FROM 1/10/2020, PASSENGER CAN BUY TRAIN TICKET WITH PACKAGE, INTEREST RATES 0%
- The community wagon connects to the SE3 train departing from Hanoi station on the evening of October 2.
- PROMOTE RUNNING SP3 TRAIN (HANOI - LAO CAI) ON THURSDAY WEEK
- FLOOR THE STONE TO THE IRON ROAD AT NHA TRANG (KHANH HOA)
- Close-up of METRO BEN THANH - SUOI TIEN TRAIN OFFICIALS AT HO CHI MINH CITY
- UPDATING INFORMATION ON SHIP SLOWS SITUATION AFFECTED BY RAISES IN THE CENTRAL REGION
- SELL E-DEVICE TICKETS, TRAFFIC PASSENGERS MAY BE POSITIONING
- ANNOUNCEMENT: TRANSFER OF PASSENGERS TO SE1, SE3, SE8 TRAIN STARTED ON OCTOBER 16 BETWEEN DONG HA AND PHON TRACH STATION BY CAR
- VIETNAM IRON ROADS FREE SHIPPING TO THE CENTRAL PEOPLE
- TRAINING PLAN AFFECTED BY STORM No. 9: CANCELLATION OF TRAINS: SE1, SE3 / SE4 ON 27/10; SE7 / SE8, SE21 / SE22 Vessels October 28th
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.