My train ticket
Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
Improving the quality of services and the workforce is seen as an urgent and long-term task for Vietnam’s railway sector to maintain sustainable development amid fierce competition from different means of transport.Vietnam Railway to equitise subsidiaries as part of reforms 6 railway officials face charges for Japan ODA project-related bribery Tran Ngoc Thanh, Chairman of the Vietnam Railways Corporation, affirmed that raising service quality is the responsibility of the entire staff.
Apart from traditional customers, it is necessary for the sector to take the initiative in seeking new promising demographics, he said.
Thanh called on railway workers, especially key officials, to propose new mechanisms in line with the corporation’s development model to modernise the sector.
The sector has also implemented a host of solutions to improve the quality of human resources through 2020.
Positive changes in railway worker behaviour along with infrastructure upgrades in railway stations have received enthusiastic responses from passengers.
Human resources trainings have also focused on raising foreign language skills for its key officials.
The corporation has maintained cooperative activities to improve staff skills in managing and operating modern railways while sending officials to attend training courses abroad.
Such efforts have been fruitful and over the past five years the corporation has seen continuous growth with total revenue increasing by an average of 8.2% each year.
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.