My train ticket
Train tickets to be available online
Vietnam Railways Corporation (VNR) is scheduled to officially sell train tickets via its website www.dsvn.vn from November 21, the Saigon Times Daily reported.Vietnam Railways Corporation (VNR) is scheduled to officially sell train tickets via its website www.dsvn.vn from November 21, the Saigon Times Daily reported.
Train bookings on the website will be available for individuals only for the first time. Passengers can make payments in cash or via Internet banking, then go to the stations to get the paper tickets at least four hours before departure.
Pham Minh Tuan, General Director of FPT Information System Company (FPT IS) that designs a system for sale of train tickets at VNR’s website, was quoted as saying that the train ticket system of the corporation is expected to be put into service on the 21st of this month.
FPT IS said the system will help the railway sector cope with network congestion of online bookings in the peak season at year-end thanks to its capability to process and store information with millions of hits on the website at the same time.
Travellers can visit the site to make online bookings and select types of tickets, seats and schedule of all trains.
By 2016, passengers will only show their train e-ticket numbers and identity cards to be able to board the train, instead of showing paper tickets as before.
FPT Group will provide a complete system from software for ticket sale to IT infrastructure including servers, network equipment and telecom infrastructure. The system will connect FPT’s data centre to all stations and equipment for sale of train tickets.-VNA
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
- Sapa travel experience by train 2N1Đ
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.