My train ticket
Train tickets booked online to be delivered to homes in Hanoi, HCMC
Railway passengers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City who have booked tickets and paid for them online can have their tickets delivered to their home for free at their request as of next month, the Vietnam Railways Corporation (VRC) has said.Railway passengers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City who have booked tickets and paid for them online can have their tickets delivered to their home for free at their request as of next month, the Vietnam Railways Corporation (VRC) has said.
This home delivery service is scheduled to be applied as of 8 am December 1, when the VRC will put the electronic ticket system into operation to serve passengers who plan to travel over the upcoming Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday, which will fall on February 19, 2015, said Vu Ta Tung, general director of the VRC, on Tuesday.
Accordingly, after booking and paying for their tickets at www.dsvn.vn , www.vetau.com.vn, or www.vietnamrailway.vn., passengers in Hanoi can call 04.39423949 (the Hanoi railway station), and those in HCMC can call 08.38436528 (the HCMC railway station) to request their tickets to be delivered at home, provided that they do not live more than 7 km from the respective stations.
Those who have paid for their tickets online but did not request home delivery are required to pick up their tickets at least 30 minutes before their scheduled departure, instead of four hours at present.
However, during peak times such as Tet passengers should arrive at railway stations to get their tickets earlier to avoid being affected by a passenger overload, the VRA recommended.
Passengers who want to pay in cash for tickets booked online are required to visit a railway station or transaction office of the Vietnam Post Corporation (VPC) to pay no later than 48 hours after making their booking.
Each passenger can book four tickets at most at a time via the VRC electronic ticket system.
Meanwhile, passengers who book tickets through offices of the VPC in provinces and cities will also be given free home delivery of tickets at their request if they live in central areas.
The above methods have been devised to facilitate passengers in buying train tickets, instead of making them visit crowded railway stations to stand in line and wait to buy tickets.
In an effort to best serve passengers, VRC is building another electronic ticketing system through which passengers can book, pay for, and then print their tickets online, VRC general director Tung said.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- The History Of Vietnam Railways
- Vietnam Railways plan upgrades, new services
- Vietnam Railway sector strives to compete with airlines
- Vietnam Railways Corporation has new chairman
- New railway leader vows to cut fares and improve services
- Vietnam Railways is asking for 471 billion in funding
- Vietnam Railways to sell tickets for Tet
- Dong Nai - New Ghenh bridge officially inaugurated
- VNR to sell lower train fares for Tet
- Vietnam to put railway e-ticket system into use on September 1
- Vietnam Railway sector targets modernity
- Vietnam railways - Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Vietnam to open doors for private investment in railway infrastructure
- Many rail tunnels need upgrading
- Hanoi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEOs’ Conference
- Ha Noi hosts 36th ASEAN Railway CEO's Conference
- Train tickets to be available online in next two weeks
- Train tickets to be available online
- VNR kicks off restructuring process
- Vietnam initiates $9.28mn railway e-ticket project
- Vietnam Railways undergoes restructuring
- Vietnam Railways Corporation undergoes restructuring
- Three Japanese officials prosecuted for suspected bribery in Vietnam
- Ticket Lunar New Year 2018
- Warning of cheating when buying tickets for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Railways receives new 5-star carriages for Tết
- The year of the year
- Line additional 30 toa standard 5 standards in 2018
- High quality trains like vietnam's aircraft are prepared for operation
- Livitrans Express Tourist Train
- Vietnam Railway (vnr) was set up with six new passenger trains on the north-south route
- All aboard the new Reunification Express
- Restructuring Vietnam Railways Necessity to separate freight and passenger transportation
- Six modern trains added to Vietnam’s north-to-south railway
- Vietnam Railway has officially put into operation six new trains on the Thong Nhat
- Sapa travel guide by train
- Travel to Sapa
- Travel to Sapa
- Da Nang beauty
- Discover the beauty and richness of ancient land
- Hai Phong tourism
- Visit Dalat
- Alba Thanh Tan Hot Spring
Book your train ticket in 3 steps
We are here for you
The more tickets you book , the cheaper price you get
In our booking system you will always find the lowest fares for all Vietnam carriers.